Your website can be a crucial component of your business success. This is particularly true if you have a busy ecommerce website taking online orders and handling customer inquiries.
American Data Technology, Inc. is one of a few managed web hosting companies that are listed as CISP compliant by Visa. The Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) establishes a set of 12 industry-wide requirements designed to protect sensitive information from being compromised. These requirements, which also include numerous sub-requirements, are directed at all businesses that store, process, or transmit cardholder information. The announcement demonstrates American Data Technology, Inc’s commitment to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of cardholder data and personal data that make purchases from merchants using American Data Technology, Inc’s web hosting services.
PCI stands for “Payment Card Industry” and incorporates best practices for handling, transmitting and storing sensitive data. CISP and PCI compliance is a lengthy and rigorous process that involves detailed examination and audits by certified third parties of a web hosting company’s servers, processes and security procedures.
When our clients host their websites on our servers, they get additional assurance that their data is safe and protected from identity theft fraud. We have different virtual web hosting plans to fit every budget. Our powerful web servers are monitored 24 hours a day in house and 96 times a day by an outside monitoring service. We will even customize a virtual web hosting package tailored to your specific needs. If you have any questions, just e-mail us email@example.com or call us 1-800-525-0031 or 919-544-4101.
Compare Hosting Plans
We have different web hosting plans to fit every budget. Our powerful web servers are monitored 24 hours a day in house and 96 times a day by an outside monitoring service. We will even customize a web hosting package tailored to your specific needs. If you have any questions, just e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.525.0031 (USA and Canada) or 919.544.4101
PCI E-Commerce Hosting
Ecommerce has now evolved to be highly personal and customer-centric experience for customers that enjoy the convenience of shopping online. Therefore, launching your online store is a crucial step if you want to reach out to a global audience for your products.
However, the privacy and security of ecommerce website still remains an issue for online retailers.
The benefits of hosting your ecommerce website with us are:
PCI Compliant web hosting: When our clients host their websites on our servers, they get additional assurance that their data is safe and protected from identity theft fraud. ADTI has been independently audited for PCI compliance, and is listed on Visa.com’s Global List of PCI DSS Validated Service Providers
Experience: We have over 15 years of solid ecommerce hosting track record and a robust infrastructure and monitoring protocol. One of the benefits of getting E-Commerce hosting from us is that we provide high quality 24/7/365 toll free phone/email support. Our founder and CEO Mike Salim is an expert E-Commerce witness and has been called upon by Federal Justice to give his professional opinion in that capacity.
Partnerships: We have long standing partnerships with some of the big players in the ecommerce industries. For example, we are a premier web hosting partner with Miva.
Secure Ecommerce Hosting Plans
Choose an E-Commerce hosting plan from only $34.99/month. All plans including FREE Miva merchant - a $995.00 value.
If you need customized ecommerce hosting plan for your specific requirements. Please email email@example.com
Outsourcing business email hosting is a cost effective solution for business owners that don't have expert in- house for email server administration, or purchase expensive security certificates.
What Services are Available?
- FREE email redirect
- FREE email forwarding
- FREE vacation message
- FREE auto responder
- Secure Webmail Access
- Spam /Virus Protection ($1/mail box monthly charge)
- Email Storage
We can customize a package for you and can provide thousands of MB of email storage.
Our rates are:
100 MB Email storage $1/mail box monthly charge, FREE set up
1000 MB Email storage $4.99/ mail box monthly charge, FREE set up
5 POP3 email boxes, 100Mb storage valued at $60/year is offered at $49/year (FREE set up)
If you host your Website or have an existing web hosting account with ADTI, you are eligible for the ADTI discount price on email filtering services. Please refer to the chart below for more details.
Features and Benefits
Filtered Mailbox Plans
(Included in hosting plans)
Platinum Enterprise, Dedicated & Colocation
Additional Filtered Boxes
To get started email your requirements and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact one of friendly knowledgeable technicians at 1-800-525-0031 or 919-544-4101.
Web Hosting - FAQs
Web Hosting: Experience
How long have you been offering web hosting services?
With a proven track record of 17 years as a web hosting services provider we have built loyalty amongst our existing customers which leads to high number of referrals. ADTI is dedicated to providing high availability secure hosting and 24/7 technical support. We have earned A+ rating (highest possible) from the Better Business Bureau.
Are you a reseller of another web hosting company?
We are not a reseller of another hosting provider. We are a true web host and that maintain all our own equipment. This means that should there be an issue with your website our engineers can start working on it within seconds and not have to rely on a third party for access to the equipment.
What type of customers do you serve?
Our customers come in all sizes from small start ups, to mid size businesses to large federal agencies. We have many hosting plans to fit every budget and requirements from shared hosting to managed dedicated servers to complex server cluster architectures. Our client base spans many industries such as Medical, Healthcare, Legal, Education, and Insurance to name a few.
What type of hosting partners do you have?
We are able to provide robust web hosting solutions because we have long standing licensing agreements with well known companies such as Microsoft, Research in motion, MIVA, and Verisign etc. Furthermore, we have many certifications such as FISMA, PCI Compliance, certified vendor for federal agencies by SBA, certified vendor for hosting and email services for schools and libraries (e-rate), and CISSP certified.
Web Hosting: Reliability
We guarantee 99.999% network reliability by the following means:
- Triple redundant backbone carriers (UUNet, Digex and Time Warner)
- Dual redundant architecture of all network components such as routers, switches etc.
- Continuous and automated monitoring 24/7/365, with alarm notifications. All our servers and routers are monitored automatically every 2.5 minutes. We also incorporate monitoring from multiple geographical locations for additional reliability.
- 100% uptime of clean power is assured via a bank of large capacity battery-backed UPS system, which in turn is backed by a dual 650kw diesel generator with an automatic transfer switch which is capable of switching on within 15 seconds, and running the data without refueling for 5 days (and indefinitely while fuel is available).
Web Hosting: Hosting Capabilities
Network topology: how direct is your connection to the Internet backbone?
Coming into the data center, we have triple redundant OC3 and OC12 connections from independent providers (UUNet, Time Warner, Digex, UUNet, and/or Sprint, Qwest). Each provider's OC3/OC12 connection comes in over a separate fiber connection and a different entry point into the building. From there, the connections go into a dual redundant mesh of Cisco routers and switches so that there is no single point of failure for any connection, cable, router or switch. The routers operate BGP 4 so that the connection to the Internet is maintained independently and transparently over the best available path over the three providers.
Bandwidth: what kind of Internet connections do you offer for hosting (i.e. T-1, T-3, Oc-3, Ds-S, etc?) Please explain your cost structure for bandwidth allocation and also how do you determine usage.
The data centers have triple redundant OC3 connections (155Mbps). Each server has a 100 Mbps connection to this OC3 backbone, and can burst up to 10Mbps.
The OC3 (155 Mbs) connections are less than 60% utilized, i.e. there is sufficient spare capacity for most applications. A typical web server uses anything from a few Gigabytes per month to 300-500 gigabytes per month, which is less than 1-2 Mbps per server for the busiest servers. Most servers use a small fraction of 1 Mbps bandwidth.
Web Hosting: Security
As an Internet and Web Service Provider we are very cognizant of the insecure nature of the Internet. We have numerous security practices in place, such as:
- Security coded into the border routers for IP address spoofing
- Firewalls placed at strategic locations throughout the network. We have several hardware firewalls such as Cisco PIX, NetGear, Sonicwall, and others.
- Network Intrusion Detection devices to detect suspicious activity
- Daily scanning of key servers by an independent organization ("HackerSafe.com") for the latest vulnerabilities for all our operating systems i.e. Windows, Linux, etc.
- Applying vendor security patches promptly as and when they are announced. For example we just upgraded over 60 Windows servers yesterday with the latest Windows security patches.
- Ensuring that our system administrators and technicians are up to date with the latest security techniques and issues.
Data Center Security
The data centers have physical security (24/7 on site security and surveillance cameras) as well as environmental security (temperature controlled, raised floors) and biometric as well as photo identification. The data center is manned 24/7/365. All cabinets are locked and keyed, and each customer has access only to their own individual cabinet(s). Cabinet keys are kept in our possession at all times, i.e. we do not distribute any cabinet keys to any customers.
Web Hosting Server: Back ups
Backups: please explain methods used and back up frequency.
Full backups are done weekly on every server, and differential backups are done every night, on every server.
Back up methodologies which can be provided and supported by ADTI are as follows:
- Internal server backup: The server's system, data and user disk drives would most likely be configured in RAID arrays (RAID1, RAID5, RAID10 etc.) to protect against hardware failure of individual disk drives. In addition, the server has an additional volume of suitable size where daily and weekly backups can be stored on an automated basis. Restoration is manual, and could be either controlled by the Customer or by ADTI staff on request.
- Backup to an external storage array network ( SAN ) : All servers requiring backup could be connected to a central SAN (over a high-speed gigabit network), which in turn consists of RAID disk arrays to protect against disk drive failures, and is also backed up regularly to tape. This has the advantage that each server does not need to have additional internal storage space for backups, and the backup storage is saved on a secure, protected device independent of the server. ADTI can make SAN space available in chunks of 25GB, up to 4 terabytes of space on an EMC Clarion CX400, as well as other smaller SAN devices and arrays.
- Backup to an external tape drive or array library : This will provide a similar level of backup and recovery as an internal server backup, but with the difference that the storage media is a tape which can be removed, cataloged and stored separately for indefinite storage.
- Backup to tape with off-site storage : ADTI can arrange to have tapes saved and shipped to a secure, off-site facility for safe storage and recall, on a daily, weekly, monthly or other schedule as desired by Customer.
- Backup to a clustered server, in a "fail-over" configuration: The cluster could be configured in "active-passive" or "active-active with load balancing". This would provide rapid recovery from server failures.
If you would like a customized hosting package, please email your requirements and contact information to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact one of friendly knowledgeable technicians at 1-800-525-0031 or 919-544-4101. All of our highly skilled USA based technicians hold government security clearance and are readily available to help you 24/7/365.
For questions relating to setting up a new account or questions about existing accounts please contact our techincal department at 1-800-525-0031 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to specific web hosting packages or any other general sales inquary please contact our sales department at 1-800-525-0031 ext 101 or via e-mail email@example.com
For questions relating to your invoices, changes in credit card numbers, or billing frequency, please contact our accounting department 1-800-525-0031 ext 108 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to marketing and advertising please contact our marketing department 1-800-525-0031 ext 103 or via e-mail email@example.com
For questions relating to web design, web maintenance, or a free consultation for your new website, please contact our web design department 1-800-525-0031 ext 116 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to e-rate services or invoices please contact our erate department 1-800-525-0031 ext 103 or via e-mail email@example.com