Capability Statement: SBA 8(a) Certified Case # 109945 (expired 9/17/2012): American Data Technology, Inc. (Localweb.com, SDB, Minority-owned, and Women-Owned) has a solid track record of working with government clients both directly and indirectly via prime contractors. Our web and security solutions are cost effective and are delivered on time to surpass clients’ satisfaction. All of our staff has government security clearance. Furthermore, we have FISMA, PCI, CISSP security certifications to support our clients’ mission critical goals and applications.
Localweb.com Core Competencies:
- Microsoft Exchange Mail Hosting
- Server Clusters and Servers Farms
- Mirrored and Fail-Over Server Solutions
- Managed and Dedicated Servers
- Email Security and Filtering
- Web and Graphic Design Services
- Custom Programming
- SharePoint Hosting
- Internet Security Services
- Stig Hardening Services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (Saas)
Examples of Localweb.com Completed Projects
- Federal hosting clients needing optimal internet data security
- Sensitive data made secure for medical applications’ websites
- Customized database applications
- Online chat services for businesses including entertainment industries
- Developing websites that require both artistic graphic and web design talents
- 8(a) Business Development Program by SBA (expires 2012)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA)
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (CA13958)
- Certified by Trustee and VeriSign Seal
- Registered in ORCA and CCR
- Registered with Dun & Bradstreet
To learn more about Localweb.com (American Data Technology, Inc). visit our website.
Choosing Your Web Hosting Company
You need to choose a good web hosting company, but you also need to select the right package. Typically, the more expensive the package, the more bandwidth and space you receive. Disk space is very important because it is where all of your pages and website information is stored. You will need a large amount of disk space in order to have an advanced site. Don’t forget to explore their security solutions, too.
When selecting a web hosting company, it is essential that you decide on one that has excellent customer support. It is also important for a web hosting company to have a lot of experience. Something is destined to go wrong with your website at some point. When this happens, having a solid customer support system is crucial. You can test out a web host’s customer support system by sending in a simple email. If you do not receive a response within the next few days, then you should most likely search for another web hosting company.
Now you are able to understand why it is very important to get a qualified web hosting company. As long as you assess your options and operate within your given budget, there is no reason you cannot get a quality web hosting company that will be sufficient for quite a while. Localweb.com offers a comprehensive security solution, cloud computing and the features and benefits your website hosting will require. Call us today at 1-800-525-0031 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about web hosting and cloud computing visit NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) at http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/index.cfm.
To learn more about security solutions visit the NIST website.