Exchange 2010 Hosted Email
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Hosted Email Service is powerful collaboration software that comes with features such as shared calendars, public folders, task management, and much more. It also allows users to safely and securely log into email from anywhere with the following benefits:
- Easily delegate tasks to subordinates.
- Communicate with your customers and partners securely at all times.
- Check and update your calendar and share it with designated colleagues.
- Synchronize your PDA and handheld devices to read emails from anywhere.
- Assign tasks and check completion status online.
Features of Localweb.com’s Exchange 2010 Hosted Email Solution
- Outlook 2010 and OWA Compatibility
- OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Tasks
- Mac Compatibility
- Mac Mail compatible (no additional charge)
- Mac Entourage 2008 compatible (no additional charge)
- PDA / Mobile Devices
- ActiveSync/DirectPush for PDA devices (no additional charge)
- BES Blackberry support via BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) is optionally available at $9.99 per month per BES user.
Visit Microsoft Exchange 2010 to learn more about its features and benefits.